Green Cola Information Gathering
Copyright and Trademark Rights
The Material posted by Green Cola is the property of Green Cola. All rights, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) to the content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations, is the property of Green Cola (or to another party that has licensed their material to Green Cola) and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Green Cola also maintains all rights, title and interest to the content it posts on its other online communities, such as Instagram.
You may not reproduce, redistribute or otherwise use any materials without the express written consent of Green Cola. Green Cola trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Green Cola, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Green Cola.
Theunauthorized use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to Green Cola and that in the event of an unauthorized use, Green Cola shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity in the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts described below.
To the extent that Green Cola believes that you have violated its intellectual property rights, Green Cola may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any federal or state court located in New Jersey without having to submit that matter to mediation/arbitration as stated below, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
You may not access or use GreenCola.com for any purpose other than that for which we make GreenCola.com available. GreenCola.com may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Green Cola.
As a user of GreenCola.com, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from GreenCola.com to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of GreenCola.com, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on GreenCola.com.
- Use GreenCola.com to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of GreenCola.com, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of GreenCola.com and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to GreenCola.com.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on GreenCola.com or the networks or services connected to GreenCola.com.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from GreenCola.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use GreenCola.com as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use GreenCola.com and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of GreenCola.com.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of GreenCola.com designed to prevent or restrict access to GreenCola.com, or any portion of GreenCola.com.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of GreenCola.com to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of GreenCola.com or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of GreenCola.com.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses GreenCola.com, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or GreenCola.com.
- Use GreenCola.com in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Limitations on Use
Green Cola grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to view this website and the material Green Cola posts. No part of GreenCola.com, or the content posted by Green Cola may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, without the express written permission of Green Cola.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to GreenCola.com for the purpose of managing the performance of GreenCola.com, as well as data relating to your use of GreenCola.com. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using GreenCola.com. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Limitation of Liability
Green Cola does not guarantee that the functions contained on GreenCola.com will be error-free, or that our servers will be free of viruses or other harmful components. If we are made aware of any defects, we will perform reasonable actions in order to repair.
Green Cola Company disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (1) any errors in or omissions from GreenCola.com, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors; (2) any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in GreenCola.com; (3) any information which is posted by any 3rd party, including without limitation, information posted on any related venue; (4) the unavailability of GreenCola.com, or any portion of our online communities; (5) your use of GreenCola.com.
Third Party Websites & Platforms
Disputes and Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, excluding that body of law relating to conflict of laws.
If any arbitration or other proceeding is brought to enforce or interpret this Agreement or matters relating to it, the substantially prevailing party, as determined by the arbitrator’s award, will be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs and expenses incurred in such arbitration or proceeding from the other party, in addition to any other relief to which such prevailing party is entitled; provided that in no event will the arbitrator have the authority to award punitive damages.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. Any cause of action you may have with respect to GreenCola.com must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action shall be barred.
Parents should always supervise their children while online. GreenCola.com is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. So that we may comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we ask that children under the age of thirteen not provide any personal information on our online communities.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding GreenCola.com or to receive further information regarding use of GreenCola.com, please contact us at:
66 Hudson St. STE 202
Hoboken, NJ, 07030